Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby shoes for baby girl!!



The other night I mentioned to Scott that I was planning to pull out my sewing machine... I had a project in mind. He looked at me like I had two heads and said; "Babe, it's 9:00pm. - You gonna do that now??" I said, "Scott, tell me, when else do I have time for me?"... and so the sewing project began.

I found this great tutorial here on how to make these cloth baby shoes. I didn't have all the correct materials so I worked with what I had around the house. I wanted something a bit more on the "dressy" side and not necessarily on the cutesier side. And this is what I came up with. Oh, by the way, I was in bed around 11:30pm- ish.

One question. Should I finish them off with buttons or bows? I think I know what am going to do I just wanted to throw it out there.

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I think that ribbon looks nicer. You should start a home business and sell them on etsy.com! I'd buy some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy,

    Thanks so much for the kind birthday comment. These shoes are darling--what a special memento from a special occasion!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...