Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Joy in the Journey

I am "very new" at this whole blogging thing but have decided to jump on the bandwagon and journal away with the rest of you.
I titled this first post "Joy in the Journey" because I've been thinking about that here of late. With the New Year (of '09) having just begun, there is a lot that our family anticipates taking place in our lives this coming year. We only hope and pray that we will sense his JOY in our lives as we live out the journey that he has set before us.
Two verses in Isaiah 45:2-3 inspire me as I read...
"I will go before you and will level the mountains, I will break down gates of
bronze and cut through bars of iron. I will give you the treasures of darkness,
riches stored in secret places, so that you may know that I am the LORD, the God
of Israel, who summons you by name."
These verses seem to be a bedrock; a comfort knowing that God is faithful to
"go before us" and lead our paths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...