Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, January 29, 2009

My Prayer



IF...


"...where morning dawns and evening fades - you call forth songs of joy.



because...


You care for the land and water it; you enrich it abundantly"

~Psalm 65:8b - 9a~






then...



"Whom have I in heaven but you?

And earth has nothing I desire besides you.

My flesh and my heart may fail,

but God is the strength of my heart and

my portion forever"

~Psalm 73: 25-26~

Oh Lord, Would you water and nourish my soul this day?
...May there ever be a 'song of joy' on my lips, because you are the desire of my heart, my strength and my portion. Forever. Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Spend your next coffee break with GOD…
    It’ll make you feel better, “Trust Me.”
    Go To --- http://mattmilamii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...