Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, January 19, 2009

"No, I'm the lucky one!"...

"I'm the lucky one.", "No, I'm the lucky one!"...


. .. .. .. .. ... .. .. .. .. ... .. . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . .
My husband and I will actually get into an argument over this sometimes as to who of us feels more blessed by the other. You can laugh, but its true. I guess that is a good thing to argue over - not that arguing is a good thing in the first place. But when both of us honestly and sincerely feel that way about each other - then we can only attribute that to the grace of God in our lives.



A lot of folks from our church just came back from a 3-day marriage conference. I'm sorry we couldn't go (for various reasons), but I'm truly excited to hear about it from friends who went and to perhaps get a hold of some "downloads" to hear the messages ourselves.



Don't get me wrong. There is certainly room for growth and improvement in all areas of our marriage. But if there is one thing, that we said from the beginning, and that being, to never take each other for granted...then I hope we are on the right path. That is to always feel blessed by our spouse, and all that for making an honest, good old-fashioned argument.



I remember some advice my Dad once gave. He would say; "IF you never argue, you never get to make up." I guess we all know where that leads...enough said. Thanks Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...