Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Boxes, Boxes & more Boxes!!

This is what we've been doing around here, of late. Packing up the house!







Obviously, packing up the "best for last" is yet to come! This "box" is just a trial run, I think the padding will be plenty.
I don't know if we can get a lid on it though...

What do you think?


In case your wondering where too, for the move?
We'll save that for another post... It shouldn't be too long of a wait. We'll let you know, soon!!














There is more where these came from... trust me!

2 comments:

  1. you like to leave us hanging!!! thought of you today. we came into my parents and I was not too far from your bungalow. thought about stopping in but knew you were prob crazy busy. I might have challenged your hospitality thoughts a lot for an impromptu visit under the present circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, Melissa! You should've... I acutally thought of you yesterday as I was out in your neck of the woods - again!! smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...