Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday's Finds ~ Caleb's `tar

Last week, one day,
I found "Creativity"
- that I knew it was in me somewhere...


What more... is that I have a 22 month old who thought Mom was the "bomb-diggity"...



~`tar ~

I had literally 1 hour and 45 minutes, straight,
of pure entertainment.
(Not sure if that was meant for me, or my son)


Until, one evening, Daddy brought out the real thing...
You should've seen his face!



He just might be a natural...what do you think?


: : What other types of "simple pleasures" can you relate with? How have you gotten creative with your little ones, that might be an inspiration to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...