Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Introducing Sarah!!

My real-life friend, Sarah, has the best thing going for her right now. I absolutely love her artistic style, her crazy talent, and am completely amazed with her abilities and stamina to be able to do all of this and be a stay-at-home-mom, to three amazing kids, all while homeschooling them at the same time. Her hubby even helps with the photo shoots. I think its great!!

I asked her if I could give her a "shout-out" on my blog, and she said, "sure!".

So, please check out her clothing shop here. I think you'll like what you see...keep in mind that she is always adding new designs to her clothing line. Let her know what you think!!



: : I really hope to own one of her pieces of wearable art, myself, one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...