Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bittersweet Blessing

The other evening I was both pleased and sad to attend a "Farewell" get together for my friend, Janelle, and her husband (also their son, of course) as they are in the works of moving to MO. I wanted to give her a good-bye gift... and I knew she was interested in one of my bags. So, here is the one that I gave to her. I sorta think, she was really, really tickled - at least that's the impression she left with me. I'm glad. I really wanted to bless her in some small way, one for her friendship and two, for the blessing she is leaving behind...


~Bags by Bevy~


You see, "the blessing" she is leaving behind is the farmhouse apartment that we'll be moving into in less then 10 days. We are so excited and very ready. It's a very bittersweet thing for her I'm sure. I just hope she knows how much we'll "take care" of their sweet farmhouse apartment back here in PA.

"We'll really miss you, Janelle! May God bless you and your family as you settle in, down in MO".

: : photo's taken of just another Bag by Bevy!!

3 comments:

  1. So where is your new farmhouse apt? Are you ready to move?

    The bag is really cute, would that be one that I saw when I visited you?

    Melissa S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your comment on my post. Thank you and I'm so glad you signed up. I look forward to getting to know you. You have a beautiful blog and you my lady are talented...wow! I can see friendship means alot to you. It's a priceless gift in life. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i do love the bag. if you can get bev to make you one do! thanks bev!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...