Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Your Blahb!

My Mother-in-law, from VA, was in visiting (again!- She was here just a few weeks ago.) for a few days and so she had been told the last time about me having this blog, yadda, yadda... and well,

I was about to ask her if she had gotten a chance to sit down and take a look at my blog yet and she "beat me to the punch" by coming up to me, looking up at me with big blue eyes and her hands clasped in front of her chest, saying in her sweet, southern drawl... as innocent as all get out... "I haven't gotten a chance to look at your blahb yet". I immediately thought "Yeah, that's about what it is - nothing but blahb". She realized what she said, and corrected herself, and I have had nothing but a chuckle ever since.

: : She told me I could share this with y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...