Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ahh, yes! Tis the season for BLT's!!

The other day I had my first official - season's best- BLT!! There is nothing like that first Bacon-Lettuce-Tomato Sandwich where everything is in it's prime; The beef-stake tomato is nothing but perfectly red and full of juicy goodness; the green leaf lettuce is just that - crunchy, green and leafy. Where the bacon is so crispy, it melts in your mouth - like candy. Add the cheese, the mayo. and the toast.... don't forget to toast the bread- it makes a huge difference (I know, the toast part is debatable, especially around this household)

But... Ahhh, yes!! Tis the season for BLT's!!




And that, my friends, that right there, is the best way to eat a BLT!!!
Is your mouth watering yet??

2 comments:

  1. Yup, my mouth is watering! What a great picture! We planted 4 tomato plants out in my herb garden. Hopefully hubby will get the chance to dry some. They're just like candy!
    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, mouth watering here! Sounds and looks delicious, a favourite around here for sure. Hugs, Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...