Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Being Steadfast...

I so needed to read this blog post from girltalk, today. All I could do was to sit, in tears, as I read. Shame filled tears, sad tears, and hopeful tears... as well. Thanks ladies for this gentle reminder and I wanted to share it with you all.

As Mother's Day is just around the corner -I'm afraid I'll need all the help I can get in especially remembering this truth. Yes! Lord willing, ONE DAY my children will "rise up" and call me blessed. But it's being steadfast in the meantime.... that counts.

Wishing all other Mother's out there a Happy Mother's Day!!!

: : There is a second post on being steadfast, coming soon! Along with all our move updates - I'm sure some of you are wondering how things went this past week/end!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...