Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday's Finds - What "A" quandary!

The other day I was busy around the house moving boxes and yes, still unpacking a few others. When, at about the same time, as I had this one box in my hands, loaded full of canning jars, (which actually contained applesauce and peaches) I heard this somewhat strange cry-out from Aubrey... uhmmm.



...and "OH, NO!", my box started to lose it's bottom... I quickly lowered the box to the floor, but, as you guessed, I was too late. One of the jars didn't survive the crash. Applesauce and glass onto the carpet, as you can see. I ran to the other room to find Aubrey sitting quite sheepishly in this antique tin washtub. At least she wasn't crying anymore, and she was contained. ;0)


How in the world she got in there - I'm not exactly sure - and I don't know if big brother had anything to do with it or not, because I didn't see it happen. It just made me chuckle. So off to find the camera and take a picture, or two, of the 4pm "Applesauce and Aubrey" quandary I found myself in.
Needless to say, I left her in there while I cleaned up the applesauce mess. Neither she, nor Caleb seemed to mind as they both were having a blast... I thought it was absolutely adorable.
: : The tin washtub, one of my favorite finds, is something I inherited (so to speak) from my grandparents and is eventually intended to hold several large decorative throw pillows - whenever I get around to making them. Sigh. One of these days...
Another quandary, perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. I just love the expressions on their faces in that last picture! What a cute pair!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...