Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, July 10, 2009

Here's a runner up to, you know who, but maybe better...

"Some like it cold, some like hot.
Some like it foo foo, and some do NOT!"



Here is a really great (homemade) Iced Coffee Recipe that I discovered in one of my many favorite cookbooks. It's so simple and so refreshing, especially in the summer.
12 cups strong, brewed coffee
1 (14 oz.) can Sweetened Condensed Milk
Brew coffee and chill. Add 1 can of sweetened condensed milk and stir really well. Serve over ice. Top with whipped cream and your favorite syrup (I used Carmel). Store any leftovers in the refrigerator (if there are any).
: : So, how do you take your coffee? Honestly, this may be the best runner up to any other Iced Coffee drinks out there. I want to add, "perhaps", a whole lot cheaper...
It's really, really good, unless you don't like your coffee all foo foo!

3 comments:

  1. Hi bevy!

    I posted that Meatball Sub casserole - and it got a comment - "This sounds DELISH!" So I wanted to pass it along :) Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! That (right there) makes me feel good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a coffee drinker but my two boys (19 and 20) love these and so does my husband. Thanks for the recipe, we're going to try it! Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...