Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

HOWDY!!!

Well, I guess you have figured out by now it is not Bevy writing. This would be "The Rest of the Story" side of our unity, Scott. We have decided to have "Scott's Second Sayings" on the second of every month. Originally we started out with wanting to do this last month; however, we missed the date (for those of you out there in BLOG land, I suffer from sever procrastination).

This is going to be where I can......well <-(that's a deep subject).......not sure what I am going to do. I reckon I will post my feelings, thoughts, and ideas on Bevy's post of the month and any other enlightening ideas I may desire to amuse.

I would like to say a BIG SOUTHERN THANK YOU to all who have welcomed Bevy's blog and who enjoy the messages delivered. This is really an escape for Bevy from the daily grind of things around the homestead. When she first started this, we were a one car family. Do to this restraint, this was literally an "out" for her as she could not get out. So, again, THANK YOU!

Well, I won't bore you with any more of my ramblings for this month. Pleasure introducing myself, and look forward to next months post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott,
    What a great idea! I'm looking forward to hearing more from the both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...