Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Saturday, July 18, 2009

They're in the makin'...





Can you guess, can you guess??



I haven't forgotten. There are several more Bags by Bevy in the works. I will post finished product in just a few weeks. I also know there is alot of growing interest brewing over these bags of mine, which makes me really excited, and in fact, I have a few special orders to complete as well. I do promise there is a giveaway in the near future, so stay tuned.
I know, I know... It feels like I'm teasing you all, doesn't it?



See here and here for previous "creations" and comments.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...