Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, August 23, 2009

A Blog Update - Way Too Late!!

Aah, I'm back. Hello, everybody! I wanted to give you all a quick blog update, so that you wouldn't think I was a "blog snob" or something - because that is what I felt like, I was. Sorry!!
IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE to... the announcement would have sounded something like this.
"Due to the impending and highly anticipated storm to arrive
on Tuesday evening, we will have lightning strike one of our (only) four
trees in your front yard, which will then take down our phone and cable lines,
which will then obviously take out our land line for the rest of the week.
Which then means that I will not be able to visit with you all
through blog land. So, I will catch up with you, when I can. Hopefully it
won't take too long, to get back in touch."


Okay, so that is really what happened and therefore, now you know where I've been all week. I really missed you all. We literally just got service, back today (Sunday) about an hour ago. Yeah!!
Great comments and interest in "Bags by Bevy". Don't forget, the giveaway continues till Friday evening. Go ahead, tell all your friends....

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I'm glad you're all safe and sound. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hope all is better now!

    Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner - I'd LOVE to write up a review on one of your bags! How is the giveaway going? I posted about it again, since there is still another almost-week left for people to submit comments to win.

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...