Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Revealing...

Hey, so, this is what we've all been waiting for, right?  Who will the winner be?  First off, I'm grateful to everyone for their excitement and enthusiasm in regards to "Bags by Bevy".  I'm acutally quite overwhelmed with all the responses that I have recieved.  This has been way too much fun for me.  Thank you so much!

To those of you who are regular readers of treasured up and pondered, you all are so wonderful! To those of you who sometimes check in... I hope you'll consider being more of a regular visitor - because, I think you're great, and for those of you - that because of this giveaway, this being your first time introduction to my blog, I want to say a special WELCOME! and I hope, that you too, will be back for more.  ;)
You're thoughts and comments mean so much to me... so let me know you're stopping by.  I love hearing from ALL my readers. 

 Okay, back to who won... drum roll please.  My young official, Sir Caleb draws a name...

And the winner is: Kim, she chose the bag "Olivicious",and here is the comment that Kim left on my blog...
"Bevy, Why should I buy a new purse when I could be given one?!?!?  Olivicious would be a nice touch to my shoulder this fall. :)
More so, I love the blog, it's nice to have a heartfelt connection to you.  Well done.  Thanks for inspiring...keep going.  I will be reading and pondering with you".   ~Kim
~Congratulations!~
Well, thanks for entering, Kim, and for the encouraging comment you left.  I'm glad you won!  Just please contact me through bagsbybevy (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address (within 15 days!) and I will be sure to get this Olivicious Bag out to you right away.  I really hope you enjoy using it as much as I've had fun making it.
Until the next giveaway...if you need a gift for someone or you would like one of your own, please contact me at bagsbybevy (at) gmail (dot) com, again, I am just so overwhelmed by the interest. Scott & I have not yet decided how we are going to fully address the "commercial" side of this adventure, but I will be working on that "price list"... We are researching options like that of etsy, as a possibility, so stay tuned.

: : Please, make sure you congratulate Kim today!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Kim!! Enjoy your new bag! Thanks Bevy for showing us your beautiful bags and offering this giveaway, very thoughtful. Happy sewing. Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Kim~~enjoy your new treasure! And Bevy, thank you for the fun and anticipation! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOOOO!!!!!!! Thank you, Jesus!! Today is our first day back-to-school....it smells like Fall, feels like Fall.....and now I have a new purse for this new season!!! I am so excited!!!!! It's the simple things. (I am taking lessons from my five-year-old daughter on how to accessorize : ) This is a good kick-start : )

    Sorry, to those hoping to win....may the LORD bless you next time : )

    I think I would like to see a price list....I am starting my Christmas shopping early : )

    Bev, thank you for being a chosen instrument of God's blessing; using your skills for his Glory and Grace...and thank you to Sir Caleb for pulling my name....

    Thanks again! kim.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...