Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, October 26, 2009

:: 36 ::

Happy 36th Birthday, Scott!!



I was trying to page through our pictures to find a picture of JUST my handsome birthday boy, and you know what?  They ALL are pictures which include him with either one or both of the little ones, myself, a dead animal (like steer, deer or fish) and/or they're too far away to see him up close and personal. 


I guess that says a thing or two (or three). 

  • He's a REAL family man!
  • He takes pride in providing for our family!
  • He's humble, and doesn't desire the limelight. (Not that he isn't ever the center of attention, because he does like a good time...)
I'm just grateful to God for "the gift" he has given ME, in this man.  It's Scott's birthday today, but it's me who gets to enjoy "the gift" on a daily basis.  One that I wouldn't trade for the world.  I am so blessed.

 NO, I am the lucky one!!  (And, if you been reading this blog for some time you know that we, Scott & I, like to go back and forth with this statement). But today I get to say it - first!

Happy Birthday, Babe!!  I love you, and I hope you have a great and "memorable" birthday!  See you when you get home...one of your favorite meals is coming right up! (And no, it's not cheeseburgers.  Sorry- we just had those yesterday!)

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Scott! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful "note" to your husband on his birthday. It sounds to me like you are both blessed by the other!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tribute to your husband!
    It always makes me feel good when someone writes a love letter to their spouce, proclaiming their love to them!
    Nicely done...

    PS - he is very cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...