Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am now on Etsy!!





Introducing Bags by Bevy, now on Etsy!
Visit here.
Ooooh, I am so excited.  Please, I would love and so appreciate any thoughts, ideas or comments you may have.  Let me know what you think!!!

Thanks for checking it out. 
********************

ALSO!  I want to just take a minute to thank my husband (publicly) for GENEROUSLY sharing his valuable time (time intended towards studying) and spending that on me - helping to get my Etsy shop up and running.  I do not do very well with all this techie stuff.
 I COULD NOT have done it without you, babe!  Thank you so, so much.
Do you really know how much I love you, Scott?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. I love your Etsy shop! The descriptions are very well done and the bags are beautiful. May God bless your new adventure!
    Nancy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great! Hope you do really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO EXCITING! Congrats, Bevy! I can't wait to check it out!!! You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...