Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Do you really see what you think you see?





Go ahead, and take another -CLOSER- look.  Aubrey is NOT impressed...look at her in the living room.



Hurry, and grab a broom!  Give it a try before this is over.  I think there is only a small window of time left for it to work.  I thought my blogging friends were just joking until I tried it for myself.  Now, if only that broom would go off and start sweeping - by itself - I would be one happy mama!

Do you think this is eery?


Eggs-actly. So do I.  Maybe this is one reason why I've been feeling so "off - kilter"...this week.


3 comments:

  1. Strange!!! I just got our broom to stand up by itself too! I couldn't get an egg to work though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so funny! I love the picture of Scott. I tried it but couldn't get our angled broom or an egg to work. I did get a straight broom to work, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick insisted that this could happen anytime, so I tried it again last week and couldn't get the broom to stand up. Then, he tried it last night and it stood up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...