Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, November 6, 2009

What's New??

Have you visited my Etsy shop, recently?  There are a couple of new bags there (I just listed them last night) that just might strike your fancy - if not for you, maybe there is a gift you are considering for someone. 
Keep me in mind!
* * Remember, they are "one-of-a-kind"...so snatch away!!

Also, don't be afraid to go into my favorites listed there on my Etsy side bar... alot of these shops listed I have listed there are friends I know personally or is someone I've "met" through blogland.  They would appreciate a view or two, I'm sure.

  And, there is something *NEW*  I'm currently taking special, custom orders for in my shop...
You might want to check those out, as well!!

: : Have a great weekend, everyone!! 

3 comments:

  1. your bags are really cute.
    have a wonderful weekend~
    chasity

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be swinging by your shop to check out your new items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stopped by your Esty Shop and the colors on everything are beautiful. You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...