- all the natural lighting , during the day, that we had from all the windows surrounding the house
- the wild raspberry patch out back
- the largest forsythia and bridal wreath bushes I have ever seen... some of my favorites
- all the coolness (gentle breezes) coming up the hill from the creek - we were always a few degrees cooler around here then most folks
- that might of had a lot to do with all the shade trees around
- the deer and other wildlife
- lots of memories, made
And, I love Scott's nostalgia...
- "This is where our little ones were born and raised. This is their first memory of Home!" (Not that Aubrey will remember much)
There is a lot we won't miss. For instance, the steep hill (not flat) driveway. But that, and more, is better left unsaid. We do look forward to the new place with great anticipation. There is so much more that awaits us there... in ways that it will suit our family's needs better, as the little ones continue to grow. More then we could have ever dreamed or imagined, awaits us.
A house is not a home unless that is where the heart is.
And, so I do want to mention something that has been impressed upon my heart through all this season of packing and moving. How and why do we have so much Stuff? Thank God this is only temporal. We do have to live and have our being. But...
Heaven is my HOME!! And, I cannot wait to go there. Still, in the meantime, we are meant to be faithful stewards of the earthly blessings that he has given us. Lord, help us be just that...
Faithful! because, this is it!!
: : By the way, we move this coming Friday/Saturday so they're won't be any more blog posting's until after we get relocated.