Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

J * O * Y

This is another SALE made for Bags by Bevy! ~ an order that was placed before & hoped to be finished by Christmas, but instead I needed to be put on the "to-do-after" list...

Thankfully I was able to finish it up over this past weekend, and that is another order down.  I tell you what, I am so amazed by what blessing that this whole endeavor of ~ Bags by Bevy~ has become.  I honestly had no idea that there would be such a response to these bags, a whole year ago.



~ J * O * Y ~
(sold!)



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

That said.

Please come back tomorrow for another Giveaway!!  Yes! you read that correctly.  It will be one year tomorrow that I have been blogging here at Treasured up and Pondered.  And, as well, Bags by Bevy was born.  And, so to thank you, all my readers, I would like to give away another one of my bags. 

You can't see it yet, because I am literally still working on it.  ;) 
See you tomorrow!! 

In the meantime you can stroll into my etsy shop and see two new bags posted there.


4 comments:

  1. YAY! So glad you are doing well Bevy:) I love letters in the mail too. Never get them, but it's like Christmas morning when it happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you give each one a name. How unique and creative! Where did you get you "brand name" labels for them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christy: Thanks for asking... I think you mean the "B" tag off to the side? Well, its really a long story. I ordered twill ribbon tags from JKM (I believe) which I love, BUT... I do not like the ink I choose for it. It's the wrong color and rubs off. Not good. So, I actually hand embroider over the letter "B" - using the inked letter as my pattern.

    Lightbulb moment one day - get creative when you have too.

    And, as far as naming each of the bags... it helps me keep track of them for sales and I think it helps to personalize them even more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bag is absolutely gorgeous! I love the ones on ETSY, too. Congratulations on a year of blogging and on the success of your beautiful bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...