Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wanna see... wanna see (who the winner is)?


The Blessed winner is....




"Miss Aubrey gets the honor this round", says daddy. Which I had said Caleb could do it again, but hey...



It's a family affair.  And we're all in this together, right?


"Just one, Aubrey".





"Let's see,  and her name is..." ?





Denise!  from over at Laughing Burns More Calories... then Crying.  Go on over to her blog and give her a BIG, HUGE congratulations!!  She deserves to be Blessed ~ in more ways then one. 


Denise, I know this means alot to you and I'm so happy your name was chosen.  I hope you thoroughly enjoy this Bag by Bevy!   I can either mail it out or hand deliver to you... let me know which you would prefer.
And special thanks to all of you who participated in this giveaway; may God's richest blessings be on you all, as we all walk throughout our days ~ Blessed~ while still here on this earth.  Isn't God so good?
~Bevy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Denise~~I can't figure out how to post to your blog, but I'm sure you'll be checking out Bev's, so CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you'll treasure your bag!! Your blog is great, too, by the way!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Nancy (an old friend of Bevy's)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Aubrey!! ;) Thank you SO much, Bev! I am sooooo excited! (Just ask Nick; I was beaming when I told him!) I am truly BLESSED!

    No, please don't mail it. I'd much rather get together in person. :)

    Thanks for the congratulations, Nancy! My blog has issues; you have to click on the title of the post in order to leave a comment. :)

    Thanks again, Bev; you (and Aubrey!) sure made my day!! And yes, God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fifth picture down, the one with Aubrey looking at the piece of paper, look at the hands!
    Scott's big, man, hands and little, tiny, Aubrey's hands. That is a great picture!

    Congrautlations to Denise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...