Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 10/10}


It's coming!!!!!!!!! 

Both the little ones have been enjoying every minute, that they can, outstide - these past couple of days.  I've been enjoying it, too.  Discovering little beauties popping up everywhere - today's Friday's Finds.  The fresh air!!  And now...

the runny noses...

the little hacking cough-ing...

the begging - to go outside some more.

Yes!  It's coming!!!

May God bless your weekend.   The opportunity lies before us... to make it be a blessing for others. Somehow.  Some way.

: : What does that look like for you and your immediate family, this coming weekend?

6 comments:

  1. Hi Bevy. I'm finding some of that green in my yard too...finally! My boys are spending every minute they can outside before it snows this weekend...ugh! But it won't last long and that's the good thing about a snow in March. My blessing this weekend is getting together with 2 high school friends who I haven't seen for more than 20 years.

    I hope your weekend is great!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bevy,

    Nevin and Louise invited us over to meet some of our other neighbors this weekend. It will be fun!

    Have a blessed weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: I just noticed the 10/10. Does that mean it's the last of the Friday's Finds? They've been great to read. What's next?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the update on Ben.
    Your daffodils are up so much farther than mine!
    A blessing for this weekend is a baby shower for a young lady who I used to mentor. Which reminds me I need to finish up a crochet project for her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep me too, I just came in and I have little green sprigs poking through everywhere. It's almost 70 here today with snow predicted for tomorrow and Sunday. Our weather can turn on a dime here.

    God bless you sweetie and have a fabulous Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am spending as much time as I can in the fresh air and sunshine, this weekend.
    I welcome as much vitamin "D" as I can.

    Still praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...