Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 9/10}

I love my Bissell!!  This is the BEST find in all of the world... in regards to "back in the day" household must-have's.

Welcome to today's Friday's Finds!



Yesterday's Post and today's -Friday's Finds- are one in the same for today.  If you missed my post, yesterday on, "Okay, It's time to come clean"... then you've missed reading about a great Giveaway opportunity from The Olde Summer Kitchen.

Maybe you were all too busy cleaning... to be reading my blog...;)

Click here to read the post.  And you have until the end of today (Friday night at 10:00pm EST) to be a part of this fantastic giveaway.  Don't forget to leave a comment with your choice selection included. 



************

Also, another thing I would like to mention is the undeniable feeling of  peace I've been having. It's just completely overwhelming.  Thank you all, so much,  for your rallied support and prayers from the other evening's post...Just Clinging.  I greatly appreciate it - ALL!!  I was so amazed at your outpouring of response, phone calls and prayers. ;)  We shall see.  It's all in HIS HANDS!!!


Have a wonderful weekend, everyone.  Giveaway winner will be announced on Monday!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Bev, I think i like to just tidy clean too. I probably would like one of the candles. the scent would be cinn.bun scent. Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to be in the drawing for a room scent spray called Orange Chiffon Cake, please.
    I can't wait to see your home, Bev!

    LOVE you,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...