Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

More Bag Sales...

I've had a couple of recent sales & inquires...here of late.  These pictures just do not do these two bags justice.  Seriously.

~Northwoods Calling~
(Sold!)

This one I never even bothered to post on Etsy.  A friend, from church, bought this one as a gift for her Mother-in-law.


~Plum Pretty~
(Sold!)

This one I almost didn't get posted, before it sold.  It was only up a couple of days.  Thanks to my Mother-in-law who saw me working on this one & decided she "needed" this bag.  Actually, I believe it's for a gift for one of her friends in VA.   Thank you, ladies!!!! 

~My Yellow Rose of Summer~
(my own personal overnight bag)

This is what makes making Bags by Bevy so much fun.   I used my Overnight Bag as my purse for Sunday...just for something different.  And from that, someone from church has asked me to "possibly" fill an order for them for about 4-6 bags come next month.  I'm still waiting to hear of her confirmation to this.  Yikes!!  Does anybody want to babysit really, really bad???

Keep an eye out, on my etsy, for some *NEW* bags in a couple of days.  Spring and Summer style... You're gonna love!!!

6 comments:

  1. Bevy, you are so very talented. :)
    Those bags are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! LOVE THEM! The one on the top so classy! The yellow overnight bag would be too cute as a purse, too! Love the vintageness(not a word, I know) of the big flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bev, They are very nice, really like the northwoods bag. I have said I could watch the children. Rachel A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh baby! I'm in love, smitten and totally covetious of the 'Plum Pretty' bag. Pull down you skirt sister, your talent is showin'!!! They are all great.

    Ya'll have a wonderful day, sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bevy,
    I was checking out your Fun Summer Fun bag on Etsy and those buttons brought back pleasant memories~~I think Mom had some like that in her button jar. They were fun to root through when I was little. I just love my Mint Julep bag~~the colors are so perfect. Keep up the good work, girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I never get tired of looking at your bags. Congratulations on your sales; I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...