Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring has sprung...

To celebrate the official arrival of Spring... here is one way I've decided to do it.  Check this out!!!  And,



 ~Fun, Summer Fun~

is right behind it.  I know, but let's enjoy spring first...

You can see more of these two bags, up close and personal, right here on Bags by Bevy!!

************

We've had a wonderful weekend.  Although Scott and the little ones stayed home from church yesterday due to their runny noses and little coughing's... here and there...they still got to play outside - all weekend.
Laundry was hung on the lines - several times over.  Scott got a chance to study. I got a chance to sew.  Plus, I got to start thinking about my flowerbeds... my so-called green thumb is getting itchy.

When I asked Scott how this weekend "blessed" him - his reply was... well, you fed me and you didn't leave me.  That always makes for a good weekend.  Doesn't it for you? 

I would have to say this weekend was pretty darned - perfect.

One thing.  We missed out on, was going to Rita's Water Ice on Saturday.  Which I'm still a little dissappointed about that.   

5 comments:

  1. I loved Scott's reply to your question. :)

    I had a great day too. The weather was absolutely gorgeous!

    Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like something my husband would say, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great weekend! I love Scott's comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sense of humor that one has - "you fed me and you didn't leave me"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pictures of your goodies and your little ones! Have a wonderful night!
    Love, Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...