Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, April 5, 2010

Favorite Easter Pics!

Aubrey's first official Easter Egg Hunt. 



I, for some reason, only have this picture of Caleb, collecting eggs.  He was too fast to keep up with I guess.



~This is not the greatest picture, but it's all seven of them in a row.~

This is the all of the little cousins and two of my sister's with their husbands. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~


The Grand Finale!!  Did anyone else try this recipe for their Easter Dinner??

 It was such a wonderful day - and we literally felt like we needed to be "rolled away" from the table with all of the delicious food we enjoyed.  Our own smoked ham, the most delicious coleslaw I've ever had...etc.

There is so much more that I wish I could share with you about our weekend... but I've got to run.  Our computer is going to need to be "shut down" -SOON!- for most of the day, due to some changes going on at our house today.  It's all good!!  I'll be back to check in on all of your blogs - maybe later today. ;)  Hope your Easter Weekend was wonderful, too.

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures of Aubrey are sweet! I love the pictures of all of the little toddlers, too. You are blessed to have so many children in your family. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to watch the little ones go searching for Easter eggs. It's one of my favorite things. Glad you had a wonderful day.
    Have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great weather you had. That makes egg hunting fun.
    You are teasing us with that dessert. You can just see how rich it is.
    Love the family photo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! Love Aubrey's jumper! So cute!

    I didn't make the lemon dessert, but oh it looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Aubrey looks like a natural at the hunt. What a wonderful clan you have with all those precious children. Looks like fun was had by one and all. Now...ya got any of that dessert left???? (tummy rumbling here)

    God bless ya and have a beautiful day sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...