Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 13/10}


I just had to share my shopping bargains from the other weekend.  I spent less then $19.oo and saved a total of $125.oo, for three pairs of Brand Name jeans.  Isn't that crazy??  I did have one $5.oo off coupon - that I also used.

I mentioned to Scott earlier in the day that I desperately needed a new pair of jeans.  I had been planning to go to one of our local stores...at some point. One day soon!!  Because.  I was burning a hole in pocket from carrying around a gift card (still from Christmas).  It was just begging me... to get used up, you know?

Well, the time had come and this particular shopping expedition could not have come at a more perfect time. 

I scanned the LARGE woman section. ;(  Where I found a few potentials.  And even though they were also on Sale, I would've only been able to get one pair - due to the amount on the gift card.  But, I was cool with that. 

  **And then**.

I found their clearance rack. Wait! They actually had jeans, my size!!!!!  Wait a minute.  They were actually marked down 60-90%!  Could this be right?  Sure enough.  And (get this!) the best part is that the size that I thought was "my size" ended up being too big.  So, I ended up getting a much smaller size then what I thought I should be wearing. 

Please tell me that clothing manufactures are NOT changing size numbers to accomadate us larger woman - hoping we'll feel better.  Are they??

Somebody please, please tell me... that I am somehow losing weight and that this is the best news - the most encouraging thing - I have ever known in a long, long time. 

 And right here is the best fact of all for this Friday's Finds!!!  I still have money left over on my gift card.  I might have to go back for more...!

Have a great weekend, everyone.  Go find that bargain...

5 comments:

  1. Great job! Those look like Kohl's tags! Love Kohl's. My father-in-law works for them and occasionally sends us friends and family coupons for an extra 15% off of everything. If we need shoes or anything, we try to buy then. It also helps if they're doing Kohl's cash too. Good way to stretch the budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good bargain! So happy that you were able to get some new things! Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!

    Laura S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing like a good bargain to brighten one's day! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one and only brand of jeans I buy (because they fit!) are Riders midrise boot cut. I own a pair in every color (blue, light blue, gray, white, black). I wish they made them in more colors! Congratulations on your bargains.

    The post above "removed by author" was me but I mistakenly posted from my husbands blog. I didn't realize it would leave a trail. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...