Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 14/10}

Welcome back to Friday's Finds.  Today's find is a bit unusual as I present to you:

T.I.M.E.
Today.  Intentional. Memories. Eventful.


Finding time today with my mom (center) and two of my sister's, Martha (back center) and Rachel (front & pregnant).   Along with our kids  There are seven grand babies - which my mom LOVES!!.
And - oh the laundry list of activities planned. ;)  Gotta go!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!



: : This is a family picture taken at Thanksgiving almost two years ago.

3 comments:

  1. What fun! Loved seeing your sisters and mom in the picture with you! Do you have naturally curly hair? It is beautiful! Mine is naturally curly, sometimes a good thing, sometimes not!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute acronym!
    Hope you get another group pictures.
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...