Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Great day to be alive...

I cannot not believe that spell checker is on here now.   Have you all noticed??   I say...It's a great day to be alive! 

When I saw this *newly added feature*  I think my mouth totally hit the floor, and I quickly thought about how randomly could I write things just so that I could use it and feel justified for all of the times I floundered through posting a post, wondering if I was spelling correctly.  Of course, I had have my trusty "American College Dictionary" at my side at all times....

Now.  If only there was a grammar checker.  Is that the correct way of saying it??  See, what I mean?

I struggle.

Oh, By the way.  All of my bags are off of my Etsy and on their way to Boston, Ma.!!!  Out the door this morning, for another Home School Convention weekend, with Susan Kemmerer and her husband.

This is truly exciting to see what could happen.  Just getting my name out there - if you will.  Pray for both of our businesses, this weekend, but please pray especially for theirs. Thank you.

So, I'm off today to do some shopping with the kiddo's and Grandma Susie.  Hopefully to score the bargain of the day... and pick up a few things for Bags by Bevy. 

"It's a great day to be alive..."

Only for these reasons??  Nope.  There is more...

Even after a long night of interrupted sleep (several times ;)), with my daughter screaming ballistic (it had to be all four of her eye-teeth).

And.

Even after "pity-party moments" (several times) yesterday...and, by the way, thank you for all of your supporting thoughts and comments yesterday.

So that said, I think of these verses, this morning, from Lamentations 3...

v. 22 Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. v. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. v.24  I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him." v.25 The Lord is good to those whose hope is in him, to the one who seeks him; it is good to wait quietly for the salvation of the Lord.


Join with me, as I reflect on these truths, throughout my day...and sing, "it's a great day to be alive..."

**I hope you have a great day, too!!

4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful day Bevy! Thanks for sharing those verses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the subject of spelling....When typing emails or facbook stuff, I found that if I start typing the word/phrase in the google search window on the tool bar, it fills in what it thinks you're looking for, thus telling you the correct spelling. The best part is that you don't have to leave the page your typing on. I have used that trick over and over since I figured it out. BUT, maybe you already new that. Thanks again for your post.
    Tracy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the spellchecker too (ha..it just underlined spellchecker)...oooops...I mean spell checker. That is a great feature! :-)

    Great verses to meditate on too ~ thanks for sharing!

    I think I'll go check out your bags ~ they look lovely!

    Found you from Monica's blog...

    Nice blog you have here!

    Blessings,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must be missing something because I think I've always had spell checker on here...am I confused? (You don't have to answer that! lol)

    I love the verses you shared, I hope you found an amazing bargain or two today, and I can't wait to hear what Boston thinks of your bags! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...