Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Meet our Best Friends!!!

I've been meaning to introduce to all of you, very dear friends of ours...and, actually, both Scott and I would consider them to be among our "Best Friends".  Not meaning to single out friends over other best friends that we have... but, you know how that is, sometimes you just "click" (better) with some folks then you do with others.

Even though we've been friends for a really long time -we (meaning Scott and I) still have trouble deciding how to spell their last name.  Isn't that weird?  I suppose we should ask them which way they would prefer their name to spelled.

Here they are.


Introducing Mr. & Mrs. ARE  Or, is it  Mr. & Mrs. OUR?  (See what I mean?)






We love you guys!! and  we're so glad you're involved in our lives.  You are so real - (mostly) all of the time.  And, honestly, we can't imagine our lives without you in it.  You never cease to amaze us with your humility, your graciousness and humor. 

 Thank You! for all you do for us... and it's with sincere pleasure that we choose to honor you today ... on this here day.  The first day of April.

7 comments:

  1. You got me! Oh yea, I was fooled. I had to reread your post several times. Then I got it!
    Hope you have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for the REAL Mr. & Mrs. "R" to stand up... and in effort to protect the innocent - I've kept their names out of the post. ;)

    Although now, they'll probably want to walk around in disguise ALL OF THE TIME!!

    Happy April Fools!! This is what Best Friends can get away with... right??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeehehehe! Good one girl!

    I see your havin' fun today, God bless

    ReplyDelete
  4. We can't believe you put that on there!! You made us laugh and cry. We truly love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed this post! What a cool couple!! I sure wish we had friends like that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...