Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, May 3, 2010

"Bevy's Best!"

You may have noticed a new featured item in my sidebar... My new Tastebook Recipe Collection!!

Take time to browse through Tastebook's website, here...I can't figure out how to actually put a picture of it right here in this actual post.  Some of you who read this blog may have gotten an actual email, from me, "inviting" you to join up with Tastebook.  NO PRESSURE!! Please.  And, if I missed YOU (sorry!) and you want to sign up - I would love it!!  Thank you.

My friend, who invited me, Christy,...well that was forever ago... She invited me to join up, and I just now decided to try it.  I do like the idea of putting my BEST! into an online cookbook that one day could be printed out if I should decide to give it away as a gift or hand down as a family heirloom one day.  You know?!?!?!  You never know.

I've decided to name it ~ "Bevy's Best!".
The sad thing is that I don't have very many recipes in there, yet... but I will be working on it over time. ;) Just be patient.  This is a well-to-do-work-in-progress.  Slow and savored.  As the saying goes, "A watched pot, never boils". ;)

Hey!  Let me know what you think... and if you care, tell me what recipes (of mine) you would like to see added into this book.

2 comments:

  1. I'll have to check this out! Did you put the Cornmeal rolls in there? Because those are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, there not in there yet, but I WILL!! You betcha...;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...