Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Forget-me-not, California girl...

...you know who you are! 

No, I'm just having fun with words again. ;) Here are the latest two bags for your sneak-preview privilege.



~Forget-Me-Not~


~California Girl~

Available here.  Go take a look! 


**Note:  If you're looking to see any other bags that were in the shop I needed to deactivate their listing (due to the fact that they went to CA - over the weekend).  Two are gone.  One sold and the other was elected a give-away!  And currently, I'm not sure which two. 

UPDATE:  "Carnival of Spring" is the bag that SOLD, in CA!  and the "give-away" selection will be chosen at some point out of the bags that are currently listed on etsy.  Congratulations to whomever that give-away winner is.  I hope you love your bag, by Bevy!


 
Isn't that great?!?!  I am so pumped...


6 comments:

  1. Oh Bevy, you've done it again! Those bags are gorgeous! Keep up the good work and congratulations on the sales in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya are just 'sew' talented!!! Congratulations on your sales. I can certainly see why they are flyin' out the door. They are marvelous sister!

    God bless ya and have a wonderful day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad they're selling! They're beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...