Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Going offline for the week...

Yikes!!  Did I just say that? 


Yup.



Our friends from TN are here, for the week.  YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!  And that just means that I want to devote ALL my time and energy to them.  I'll miss you all, too, but I'll be back. ;)

I know you understand.  Hope you all have as great of a week as I will.



**I do want to let you all know, though, that my etsy shop is up and in business.  No sales in NJ this past weekend - but that's okay.

6 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful visit with your friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the fellowship, sister. You will be missed, but I look forward to hearing what the Lord works in your heart during this special time. I love sister-in-the-Lord time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great week and enjoy your friends! A blogging break is good for us every now and then.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and a wish for a lifetime happy years together . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. When you do come back, let us know about your anniversary and let us in on some the things you did.

    I like it when a blogging friend let's us know, ahead of time, they will be gone. It eases the mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful great week, friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...