Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, May 28, 2010

...tears are falling, with theirs...

I can't even believe I'm writing this....


The little guy from our church, Owen (7 months old), who I've asked you all to be in prayer for, has gone home to be with Jesus.  Sometime last evening/early this morning.  Not sure.

Please be in prayer for Ian and Ashley and their families.  You can read more of their back-story here.

.... tears are falling, with theirs....

3 comments:

  1. How hard and devastating. I will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Owen's whole story and I'm sadden to the core.
    That little guy went through so much and still hung on. ~Peace be with him.~
    I could feel his mom's frustration and pain.
    Now, his parents have to grieve and try to pick up the pieces.

    I will keep them in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'll be praying for his family.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...