Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

;) to Smile ;( or NOT.

Hey, good morning everyone!!  Here it is nearly noon and I just wanted you to know that I didn't forget about you. ;)

I've been a busy little bee around here, already this morning... although, I'm not feeling physically much different, than from yesterday's post.  You can be praying....thanks. ;) ;(

I've hung out more laundry... ;) ;(

I've just pulled out a baked chicken from the oven, that now I'll soon begin to pick... and made up some more Homemade Taco Seasoning packets.  I'll explain those another day.  ;)

I managed to bake some cupcakes - today and not yesterday... ;) ;(

Chased Aubrey out of the cow pasture... ;( errr, that child of mine... Ours.  Scott.  Ours!! ;)

I desperately needed another cup of coffee and have been enjoying a few stolen moments in between "the flurry of home activity" to catch up on some reading...some emails... saying "hi" to new readers/commentors, etc. ;)

And, my camera battery is on the charger.  ;(

That always puts a halt to things when there is something *new* to share. Come back tomorrow... for some eye-candy.  Yard & garden style. 

Would you??  ;)

6 comments:

  1. One of my favorite sayings is, "If you have nothing to wear , wear a SMILE".

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a very productive day, Bevy! I'm anxious to hear about the homemade taco seasoning packets~~they sound very interesting. Enjoy the rest of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you'll be feeling better soon, Bevy.

    I'm looking forward to seeing your pictures tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your feeling better soon and that you day went smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Aubrey and Caleb are expecting a little baby brother or sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!! to the above comment. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...