Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no.17/10}

Caleb runs out the front door, one morning.  Something we really don't "prefer" him doing.  Usually, he'll wait (he's learning to) and asks to go outside.  But, he here is - running out- before I know what to think about this... he plops down in the grass.  I hear him say; "What's the matter, little bird?"


WHAT!!!!!!! 
(my eyes and ears tune in...)


By now Aubrey has followed suit.  She plops down, in the grass too.  Only then did I really see... this little robin.  I grabbed my camera. ;)  Of course...


I don't know... it must have been injured slightly, enough to keep it from truly flying off.  But ALL OF A SUDDEN... it gave a flying leap (scaring the be-jeebies out of Caleb) for just a few feet and tip-toed across the grass, toward the tree.


As we sat there and watched... but, we never saw what happened next.

What a neat Friday's Finds

*****

Thanks to all of you well-wishers for my birthday, yesterday.
It was a wonderful day.


My "birthday" will most likely continue over the next couple of days.
You know how it is, when you've got a plethora of friends and family - and EVERYBODY wants to "get together" - well, because - they want to.  I tell you. 

I really feel B.L.E.S.S.E.D.

I hope your weekend will be just as blessed.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new header!!!! Just Gorgeous.

    Looks like you had a little nature study going on in your yard!

    Welcome to the 37 club! Hope you had a great weekend of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new header, too... but... I miss the old one!!

    LOVE you!
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are still celebrating your birthday...
    i am! :) what fun.

    love your new header photo...that blue bucket is fantastic!

    don't know if you read about our little bird experience at the wild raspberry....he didn't survive. so sad.

    have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record... I love my new header, too. AND. I really miss my old header. I know a lot of people really, really liked that one - and have asked me not to take it down, that there not done looking at it (namely, Christine).

    Mitzi, I'm not finished using the old one - the photos in the jars. I just need to "play" around with it a bit more. It was driving me crazy...

    Maybe it will become a seasonal thing as to what sort of header remains on my blog. For now I love this one with the blue bucket and peony - but I know it will not work for the fall or winter months.

    I love the freedom of expression. I'm working on it - at least.

    Thanks to ALL of you for "vote of confidence"...especially coming from some other artists such as yourselves - namely, Jenn and Chasity. You girls are so encouraging. Thank YOU!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...