Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bags by Bevy - update!

I said I may or may not be on here again... until Friday.  Well, I can't help myself. 


Last evening we went to our Tuesday night - Care Group Meeting.  One of the young single gals had emailed me and asked me to bring along a certian bag for her look at - with her fingers. ;)

Not a problem.

I debated, but decided to take "all" of them along.  When we got to where the meeting was being held... I once again debated about taking them "all" inside.  My first thought was that her and I could come out to the car later, and you know....

I ended up taking them "all" inside...and as she is looking the bag over - she instead decides to purchase a different one.  This one here.

~ Corner Cafe~
(SOLD! to Rachel G.)

While this one was "walking out the door", another friend was looking over this one, and decides to buy...

~Earth, Wind & Fire~


(SOLD! to Cheryl C.)

While that one was being purchased... another friend (I kidd you not) came over and decided to buy one of my favorite little bags, called...

~Forget-me-Not~


(SOLD! to Kay S.)

So, there you have it!! That's my Bags by Bevy - update
My Etsy shop is just a tad bit empty right now.  Perfect time to go on vacation and see if I get a chance to stock it back up.  I would love to...sew, while away.  We'll see.

Are you as shocked as I am??  Three sales in one evening... totally and completely unexpected.

God is good.  Amen??

Thank you ladies, and may you enjoy (them) to the fullest.  As I like to say...

Creative Usage ~ From my hand to yours!!


7 comments:

  1. Wow! Congratulations on the sales! I'm glad Earth, Wind & Fire found a good home! ;-)
    Enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bevy, I'm so glad you brougth them all inside, so I could look at your beautiful work. You should never think twice about bring your bags to GC (or church :))! Even if I don't buy I love to look at them. Have a great vacation!!!!!
    Rachel G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Bevy that is great! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so talented. I love your work. Bags are my newest thing -- I don't think I could have too many of them. And yours? They're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, you crafty girl! And an unexpected, surprise gift from God? Amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The texture of your bags intrigues me . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...