Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 22/10}

As typical this is the spot reserved for Friday's Finds.

Instead, I wanted to let you know that we're off to a wedding tomorrow and  immediately after, leaving for vacation ~ that being to the mountains/cabin for the whole of next week.  Yeah!!  Here we come: Dutchman's Paradise.

We're looking forward to it...




If you've followed this blog for awhile - meaning, at least since last JULY - you would've read about the wonderful family vacation we've taken almost every year since I was about 2 yrs. old.  Of course, there were those on and off times... but, mostly having gone there for close to 35 years now... this vacation spot holds a very near & dear spot in my heart.

You should be able to go back through the month of July (2009), starting here, and catch-up with the next several posts there to see where we were at and what we're up too. 

That is if you want to...
You certainly are more then welcome to do so.
That said.

Since we'll be gone for this coming week.  You won't really be hearing from me. 

However, I do have a couple of great surprises lined up for you... my dear readers. ;)

Check back in with me... here at Treasured Up and Pondered... and see what I've got coming your way.

Until then, may you have a wonderful week and ~Please~ pray we have a wonderful, safe and relaxing weekend -in the mountains.  With two toddlers... somehow I don't know that it will be all that relaxing.  Truly.  Thanks anyway, for praying!













((Maybe, I'll even get some more sewing done... yay!))

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the fact that your family looks forward to spending time on such a neat little vacation every year.
    I would really like to see our family establish a tradition like this.
    The time you spend seems like it's good old fashioned fun.
    I appreciate that.
    You have inspired me to come up with something NEAT for our family to do.
    Kepping you in my thoughts and prayers this upcoming week for a safe and FUN trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fun week, guys :) Take advantage of the generous aunts and uncles and let them watch the young'ns while you and the man go off by yourselves for a little picnic or a walk in the woods.
    LOVE YOU!
    Mitzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have to agree with you, though, that sometimes vacation with toddlers is no vacation at all for us momma's! But, I'm sure you will have many bright spots of fun and laughter. Have a wonderful week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! I'd love to come along and sew with you all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a great time. That looks like my kind of vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hope you are having fun. Your new blog design is so pretty Bevy:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...