Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 23/10}

Hello there, Ponderlings!!  Did you like that, or what, thanks to Amiee dear??  I really missed you all - so much.

Well, today finds us "back home".  We actually got home late yesterday afternoon.  We took our time to unpack the mini-van... sort through all of our "stuff"... and figure out what to do for dinner.

What a wonderful time - away at the Cabin - with family and friends.  It was a great vacation... but, for me I always like coming back home - the best.

Basically, it's from one mountain range to another. 

This meaning, the mountains of laundry - that await.   So, I'd better get busy... I'll catch up with y'all again on Monday... filling you in with some photos of our time away, and to show what I was able to come up with for a couple more bags - to put in the etsy shop. :)


Oh, and of all things I had one sale while on vacation! 

Homespun Baby! Shoes


Hey, these shoes were made for walkin' - I'm glad they finally got up and went.   ;)

(My sister, Gladys, bought them, for a soon-to-be-new-arrival for one of her friends who is expecting a baby here shortly).

 
Glad to "touch-base" with all of you and I hope you have all have a wonderful weekend.  Now, back to hanging up that laundry...

line upon line.

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had wonderful time with your family.
    I'm happy that you made a sale too!
    I enjoyed the guest posts. It's good to have you back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Home!
    It was thoughtful of you to have a "guest poster" for us Ponderlings (love it).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...