Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

The other day I was having a picnik - playing with photos...








I've always loved water-color paintings; oil paintings; pencil drawing...graphic design...etc.
  I can honestly see these photos (and some of the new ones in my sidebar) being turned into framed pieces or posters for a family heirloom of sorts.


I guess, you could say I'm a true artist wanna-be. 

What do you think?  Should I stop - having fun??
You can be honest...

Hey!  I love picnik-ing...And, I think a bug has bitten me.

3 comments:

  1. Your photos look great~~I like what you did with them. Your children are very photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't stop! Those pictures are great! They'd be beautiful framed. I may have to try that myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What makes your pictures special are the cute little subjects you get to photograph!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...