Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, July 12, 2010

These are (just) a few of my favorite things...


...wonderful weekends...

...rainy days...


...big front porches...



...beautiful flowers...



...still (peace-full) moments...

...colorful & fun memories...

 

...family & friends...


... growth opportunities...


...trials, disappointments and pain...
....

 
Lord, I want to thank you for the life you breathe into our lives - new - every morning.

Thank you for the beautiful gift of rain, over the weekend.  A picture of mercy.

Thank you for your loving kindness that overwhelms me through various forms of encouragement and godly relationships. 

 Even when things don't go as planned or imagined - you have divine purpose and intention for our growth and godliness. 

Some days it's very, very hard (life is not always easy and beautiful)...but I still do - thank you.  ~Amen. 

(And I could pray much, much more...)

....

These are (just) a few of my favorite things.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful prayer and as I read it, I too was praying it.
    I am blessed and thank God for all my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful prayer and wonderful thoughts, today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I share some of your favorite things too Bevy.
    Beautiful pictures.
    Beautiful post.
    And I too am thankful for our rain over the weekend.
    It's raining here again today.
    A great day for doing indoor projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...