Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 24/10}


Can you believe in all of my sewing years I have never had a pin cushion... to call my own?

~Friday's Finds~

A mother-in-law who just so happens to have an extra pin cushion lying around.

A pin cushion given over with a warning: "Watch out for a few needles still stuck inside - I can feel `em!"


Happy ~sewing~ Weekend, to all.

I might... get some sewing in. We'll see...

4 comments:

  1. Your little tomato is so vintage. I can just imagine the sewing projects it has been part of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get the job of "finding" needles in mom's tomato pincushion by gently pushing and squeezing with my fingers to pull them out. I was always amazed at how many I could coax out of the sawdust.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pincushion! I can't remember if it was my mom or my grandmother who had one like it, but it's very familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This brings back so many memories.
    Happy sewing this weekend and don't forget to share your end products.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...