Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, August 20, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no.25/10}

Fun. In. The. Sun. 

Friday's Finds:  Two dates today!!  A play date... for the kiddo's.




These photos were from another time - at the park.

And.

The second date is...

 with this one HOT guy!  My husband.  My man.

"You talkin' `bout me?" - yup! I am.

Scott and I are going to a park, as well. 

The ballpark.

I can't wait. To watch my Phillie's beat - whomever it is they're playing.  I think I remember who it is they're playing and it isn't the Braves.  Oh well.
Which, that is one thing that makes it fun for the two of us... when our fave teams play rival.

All in all.

It comes down to having  - Fun. In. The. Sun.

Have a wonderful, "and it's outta here" sort of weekend.


6 comments:

  1. Have fun! Aubrey looks like she is full of personality.:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Ann. You have pretty much hit the nail on the head. Dead- square & center.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knock the day "out of here" and have a sweet time with your sweetie!

    Caleb's hair is ecstatic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...