Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Monday, August 30, 2010

The good ole days of summer!


: : The old wash tub, bought at my grandparents sale : : 

I can remember this was used for many a thing...

* washing their dog * cooling corn * hauling apples * grand-kids playing in & cooling off * summer time baths *

I'm so glad I have this tangible memory.

***

Just letting pictures speak for themselves...today!



Here's to just making a few tangible memories of our own... and thank-you, Amanda, for your inspiration in Summer's Simple Things.

4 comments:

  1. {{blushing}}

    The photos are the BEST!

    The old tub is just screaming "summer"!!!

    The looks on their faces...
    Priceless!!!

    What a wonderful summer simple thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! Love the photos and the old washtub. Did you get a new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great photos. They really capture the moment. I am imagining all the things you will use the tub for.

    I would love to read your friend Amanda's blog but it is open to invited readers only.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What sweet pictures...a great way to beat the heat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...