Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Triplet Blessings

~Apple Blossom~
Gift given to one of the girls.


~Candy Apple Red~
Gift given to one of the girls.


~Burlap Blessing~
Gift given to Benjamin.


I have been meaning to send the triplets a little something from Bags by Bevy... just because, they're such sweet little friends - "triplet blessings", as their mama calls them.  I finally got a chance to finish these pocket pouches up for them - and got them mailed out last week. 

I've heard they LOVE....

** So, there you have the (eh!) most recent sewing project(s). 

Well, not exactly. 

There are a couple of other new things in my etsy shop, as well.  I just added the bag called Season's Change...the other day. 

And, I made a new banner.  Which, I love!! 

For the most part I'm caught up with friend requested Bag orders... but, another order for Homespun Baby! Shoes - has been placed. 

So!!!  (better interpreted, Sew!!)  You know what I'll be doing.... in stolen moments.

3 comments:

  1. Burlap is so hot right now. I loved them! I think you are definitely on the right track:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwwww, I love this blog. It's like a calm restful visit with a neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little bags!

    I finally got all your posts read that I missed. I'll be praying for Scott and you as he studies.

    Have a wonderful day, friend! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...