Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fall's Calling ~ Fields of Paisley

. . . . . . .



~ Fields of Paisley~
(Sold! to Amanda H.)

****


~Fall's Calling~
(Sold! to Rachel K.)



****


I tell you what.... this is still lots of fun.  My phone and email's are keeping me busy... lots of piqued interest and orders being placed.   Christmas is just around the proverbial corner, you know.

****

On a completely different side note, I want to tell you something crazy awesome. 

First: I just really want to praise the Lord for his unique interest in us, as his children.  It's so wonderful!

The other day I mentioned to Scott about needing a few items of clothing for myself.  I just mentioned it... that's all.

And then.

More recently, he was helping to get the kids ready and dressed for the day.  I told him that I am really "struggling" in the clothing department for Aubrey.  She grew like 3" since her last check-up and with the change of seasons on us... Yikes!! beware.... I just mentioned it... that's all.

Wouldn't you know?  For both instances - within hours - of the mention.  I either get a surprise phone call or a "here these are for you"...with bags of clothing... perfectly meeting the "just mentioned" need.

I was in tears today... as I was sorting through 8 pampers boxes and 6 large white garbage bags.

   ****

Isn't it the kindness of the Lord, at times, when we least expect his blessing?  You've had this happen to you, too, I'm sure.

Well.  I feel really blessed - once again - and with that I'd like to do something unique with Bags by Bevy

Come back here tomorrow to hear more about what I have in mind... I hope I've at least piqued your interest at the mere mention of it. 


Nothing like leaving you hanging... sorry!  You'll see.

8 comments:

  1. oooh, the suspense is killing me!
    I know what you mean about the clothing thing. I've had this happen to me and it's so exciting...like Christmastime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful blog you have! And how true, we serve a God who meets all our needs so generously. I'm really glad I found you,
    A new friend from Australia
    Dorothy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it just so neat when we get those little surprises from God? And I'm sure it makes Him smile when we receive them and know where they came from, too!
    Enjoy your new treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Goodness, Bevy...I love both of those bags they are gorgeous. I can see why they sold.

    Rejoicing with you over the clothing sent your way. What a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do have me curious about what is in store for "something unique with Bags by Bevy". I'll be back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    I am your newest follower, I found you through Amanda's site. You have a lovely blog and the bags are gorgeous! Looking forward to getting to know you better.
    Have a blessed evening,
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving all these new faces; new friends commenting here today... Welcome to Cindy, Dorothy and Jill!!

    I really hope you were made to feel at home, and that you'll decide to come back and visit here some more.

    Thank you for your kind comments. I appreciate them very much. May God bless.
    ~Bevy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! You're visits always mean so much...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...