Quiet and common notions...shared here...with you! Of life ~ our hearts and our home.

Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday's Finds: {no. 29/10)

. . . . . . . . . . .
Grey day???  Even then....there is beauty... if we stop to notice. 

Here is today's Friday's Finds.




It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassion's fail not.



They are new every morning:
great is thy faithfulness.


The Lord is my portion, saith my soul; therefore I will hope in him.
Lamentations 3: 22-24 (KJV)

*****

I am so serious when I say this.  I believe God uses friends and family, in our lives, as one way, to show his mercies - NEW- every morning.  I have been blessed time and time again - in some form or another, particularly here in blogging - with a DAILY reminder of God's grace, his goodness and his faithfulness.

For that, I thank you, Lord and I thank you - my friends.  I take these verses to heart, as well...


One man gives freely, yet gains even more; another withholds unduly, but comes to poverty.

A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.
~Proverbs 11: 24-25

****

Don't have a grey day (or a grey weekend).  Get out there and bless someone (else) today... for surely, that blessing will be returned when you need it yourself.  The day will come.



Have a refreshing weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. wishing you a blessed weekend too friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you a refreshing weekend as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you took the time to see the beauty.
    Your talent for photography is definitely growing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As gray as it was this morning, look what a gorgeous day it turned out to be! Love the photography and the verses. Have fun this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish for you a "refreshing weekend" as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by, today! What do you think? I'd love to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...